Clients who reside in the US can provide an alternative primary source of verification using their Social Security Number. While Australian Clients can use their Australian Driver's License if they do not have a passport.

If you reside outside of the U.S. or Australia we can only accept passports as the primary form of Identification.

Did this answer your question?